Saturday, April 18, 2009

Another thing about HPV... kind of...

I was telling my friend and neighbor Nate about my fear of dying of cancer in the deepness of my vag story, and HE SAID:

"YEAH. Did you know that we're all going to die of fungal infection?"

and I SAID:

"WHAT?"

and he said:

"Yeah, man, all the bees are dying and frogs too and they know now it's from fungus that takes over their body and kills them, and scientists say it is just a matter of time before the fungus starts making the jump to infect humans."

Here is a picture of a mosquito that has been killed by fungus:

But don't worry everyone! He later sent me an e-mail with an anti-fungal remedy:

oregano oil is a very useful tool.
it is very potent and will help keep the warts at bay.
also garlic extract as well.

make glass of ice water with four drops of garlic and one drop of oregano, the oregano is super powerful and very strong just a drop will do.
mix it and take this for four days then give your body a break. it is so strong.

this should do the job.
be healthy
:)

2 comments:

  1. Thank GOD you had that remedy to follow up with that terrifying terrifying fungus picture. Even the remedy sounds like it was made up by a woman living in a thatched cottage in a bog somewhere.

    I died a thousand fungus deaths when I saw that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. Although for me, there is something more terrifying about the remedy. Like, it makes the possibility of fungus death all that more real.

    Apparently it is also good for athlete's foot or other general run of the mill things.

    Drink the concoction either for four days straight once a month, or like, one day a week every week. FYI.

    ReplyDelete